naturist beaches in Holland

Deel je ervaringen over je favoriete naaktstrand, sauna of camping.
Plaats reactie
TERYU

Bericht door TERYU » 09 nov 2007, 13:43

Hello,
I'm Christian from Italy.
Next year I'll spend some days in Holland and, as naturist, I'd like to know more about naturist beaches in your Country. What beaches could you suggest me?
Thank you in advanced for your answer and hope to find new naturist friends in Holland :)
It’s so difficult, here in Italy, to meet other people with the same interest in the nude :-(

Grettings from Italy!!!

Karin
Vriend(in) van JAN

Bericht door Karin » 09 nov 2007, 21:42

Hey Christian,

I see you finally succeded to acces the forum? :)
I hope you'll get some nice advices.

Greetings, Karin

Marc

Bericht door Marc » 09 nov 2007, 22:07

Hi Cristian,

Personal i really like Zandvoort beach. Lot's of space, nice beach-bars and you can walk for 90 minutes on the nude beach. It takes only 15 minutes by train from Amsterdam Central Station.

If im thinking about all this i really wish it was allready summer!!

Ps. If you bring the nice Italian summer with you when youre comming over, then im happy to show you around.

:peace: Marc

TERYU

Bericht door TERYU » 10 nov 2007, 05:58

Hello!
Thanks for your suggestions.
I want to thank Karin, that helped me to enter in this forum :)
hope to receive more informations about your beautiful Country!

Ciao
Christian

corien

Bericht door corien » 11 nov 2007, 13:32

Hi Christian ,

In which part of the country will you be staying ? Maybe we can plan a beachmeeting with some JAN-people when you're visiting Holland ...

gr. Corien

TERYU

Bericht door TERYU » 11 nov 2007, 19:45

Hi Corien!

I've still no ideas... I've tought about a tour in the Country... Have you some ideas? Any suggestions are welcome :)
Anyway, I'll be delighted to meet other JAN-people. Yuor proposal to plan a beachmeeting sounds like fun :)
Thanks and.. Hope to hear from you!
Greetings
Christian

Karin
Vriend(in) van JAN

Bericht door Karin » 12 nov 2007, 07:52

Do you know wich period you'll be staying in The Netherlands?
It might be possible that you can visit a JAN-activity when we are staying on a campsite.
About once each month in the spring, summer and fall we are camping a weekend somewhere in our country, so maybe you can join us (and it will be no problem to arrange a place te sleep for you).

About beaches, I like 'Bussloo' very much, the naturist beach overthere is not at sea, but at a lake. It's near Apeldoorn, east Netherland. You can buy little snacks, ice and drinks on the naturist-part, and the parking is directly near the beach. For the most naturist beaches in The Netherlands you have to walk for a large distance from the parking to the naturist-beach.

The E3-beach (also a lake) is nice too, is my opinion. It is in the south part of the country. Near Eindhoven. Not very big, but I think it is a relaxed beach.

But you can also visit one of the several campsites for a daily visit. Don't know if you have a INF-card, because for a lot of campsites you need one.

TERYU

Bericht door TERYU » 24 nov 2007, 10:32

Hi Karin!
Thankyou very much for your suggestions and for your invitation
I think the best period to visit The Netherlands and to practise naturism should be Summer. As far the INFcard are concerned, I've no cards because my ex-grilfriend and me were used to go to Spain (Canary Islands) or Greece, wehre nudism was everywhere accepted on the beaches. But now, I'm single again, so it's probably that I'll have to have a INF card that allow me to enter in naturistsites.
Well, thanks again end hope to stay in contact with all of you!

Greetings

Plaats reactie