Goeden morgen

Altijd leuk om te weten wie wie is, dus stel je even voor!
Plaats reactie
hummingbird

Goeden morgen

Bericht door hummingbird » 07 feb 2010, 09:41

Hoi

mijn naam is Enno en ik kom van Duitsland. my nederlands is bad.. i hope that i can write in engels, too.
i am a 33yr old student and naturist. i am planning to visit flevonatuur this summer. i want to rent a bungalow there. usually i always spent a holiday together with my family, but this year it isnt possible.

can someone tell me about flevonatuur? i am not in the mood to travel alone, but its hard to find a travel compagnion for a naturist holiday. i am a genuine naturist and grew up with this lifestyle.

i hope to make some new friends here. JAN seems to me a nice dutch forum.

feel free to send me a message.

i wish you all a nice weekend even if its very icy outside... brrr.. :-)

enno

Karin
Vriend(in) van JAN

Goeden morgen

Bericht door Karin » 07 feb 2010, 10:57

Guten Morgen Enno,

Wilkommen auf unsere Forum. Mein Deutch ist vielecht eben so schlecht wie Ihre Hollandisch, aber ich denke dass Sie es verstanden soll. ;)
But my English is much better, and because you understand that too, I'll prefer English.

Flevo-Natuur is the biggest naturist-park in The Netherlands. Some people prefer the fact it is so big, others don't want to come there because of that. They like the more natur-like little campsites.
But because you want to rent a bungalow, there is not a lot choice in The Netherlands.
Flevo-Natuur has a website with a lot info, also in German, so check that out at first: http://www.flevonatuur.nl/du/index.lp
If you have any more questions about Flevo-Natuur, let us know.

hummingbird

Goeden morgen

Bericht door hummingbird » 07 feb 2010, 18:27

dank u wel, karin. i have been at flevonatuur in 1985 (?) with my parents. i was to young to remember it. the advantage of flevonatuur is that you can rent a bungalow there. i dont like camping that much and i dont have a caravan.

would somebody like to join the 1 or 2 weeks holiday there? maybe you, karin? i do not mean it rude at all. where do you usually camp and stay for a naturist holiday?

hehe and yes: english is fine to me, too... most people from the netherlands speak engels (and many also speak duits).

Marcel

Goeden morgen

Bericht door Marcel » 07 feb 2010, 20:55

Hallo Enno, wilkommen!!

Deutsch sprechen finde ich kein Problem, sondern fehlerfrei schreiben finde ich nicht sehr einfach, obwohl ich nur 2 Km. von Deutschlands westlichsten Punkt entfernt wohne (Isenbruch- Selfkant bei Aachen).
Die meisten Hollaender verstehen es viellecht nicht, aber persoenlich spreche ich lieber Deutsch. Hat vielleicht damit zu tun das ich hier im Grenzregion wohnen, und unser Mundart so eine Mischung ist zwischen Deutsch und Niederlaendisch, so ungefehr aehnlich wie in Koeln.

Karin
Vriend(in) van JAN

Goeden morgen

Bericht door Karin » 08 feb 2010, 20:50

Jaaaa.... eh Marcel.... En.... wat heeft Enno aan jouw bijdrage i.v.m. zijn vraag...?

And no sorry Enno... I'm not willing to spend my holiday with somebody I don't know at all. But... even a very close friend who is asking me to spend my holiday with him this year, get's a 'no' all the time. I'm not planning far ahead. At the moment I want to go on holiday, I'll see where I want to go to, but for my summer-holiday, it will definetly not be The Netherlands. ;)

I don't think there are a lot people (if there are) who take the chance spending a holiday and sharing a bungalow, withe somebody he or she doesn't know at all... But I wish you the best of luck!

Maybe you should join on a JAN-weekend, but these are all camping-weekends... But I think it is the best way to get to know any people of JAN...

Marcel

Goeden morgen

Bericht door Marcel » 08 feb 2010, 21:09

Het ging toch ook over talen, Karin -zucht-

Plaats reactie