Hello from Germany

Altijd leuk om te weten wie wie is, dus stel je even voor!
Plaats reactie
sky_tree

Hello from Germany

Bericht door sky_tree » 19 apr 2022, 17:08

Hello everyone,

I'm going to make the introduction in English as my Dutch does not exist.

Greetings from Germany! I'm a 29 year old student and have been an active naturist for about 15 years.

I'm very active in the community in Germany, and am actually going to a workshop for the German naturist association this weekend. I decided to extend my trip and come up to the Netherlands, and as such, from Monday to Monday the 2nd of May, I'll be exploring the country. :-)

It would be great to connect with fellow naturists in their 20s/30s.
In the future, I'd like to organize more events and get togethers with people from across Europe in their 20s/30s, and as such, it would be great to connect with you all. I'd love to host a joint camping weekend as well as some sports events in the future, excited because I hear the Netherlands also has an extensive naturist community. I've also got strong ties with the British and French naturist associations.

If there's anything happening, let me know! Or if you're free for a beer or something, feel free to send me a message. Really just seeking to network with as many of you as possible
I'm also an active Couchsurfer, so if you're of the same spirit and willing to show me your corner of the Netherlands, also feel free to get in contact.

So far, it's looking like Rotterdam, Utrecht, and Amsterdam, but I'm just sort of travelling freely as the opportunities arise.

Looking forward to the trip at any rate!

Job
Vriend(in) van JAN

Re: Hello from Germany

Bericht door Job » 22 apr 2022, 10:50

He Hi Sky-free,

From witch area are you in Germany?
I travel this Sunday from Basel tot Luxenbourg. So a coffee break is made very easy.
It is always nice to meet new people and I like the international wideness of it.
With a group in Belgium I already have contact...we live in a small world.
The Netherlands is bigger than Rotterdam, Utrecht and Amsterdam. ;-) We have also very nice Naturism campgrounds in the south and North

Look at our agenda to see when and where we have weekends.
Groet, Job

sky_tree

Bericht door sky_tree » 22 apr 2022, 12:44

Hi Job! Nice to hear from you.

Ah nice! You’re nearby. Are you then going from Luxembourg to the Netherlands? Perhaps we could carpool and share stories

Im currently living in Munich actually

Job
Vriend(in) van JAN

Bericht door Job » 22 apr 2022, 13:02

He Sky_tree,

I´ts nice to meet and share stories.
I travel in monday morning to the Netherlands from Luxenbourg on. Because I have a appointment in the afternoon.
But you can see (if you have camping stuff with) if I drop you off at a nudist campground in Ritthem
https://www.campingzeelandia.nl/

The last weekend of the month we are all camping in the town Zeeland
https://wijzijnjan.nl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4950
Groet, Job

Plaats reactie